GOALS For Autism is actively seeking an agile and driven Recruiter to drive their recruiting efforts. A skilled and savvy individual with an innovative, solutions-oriented approach and experience recruiting for creative jobs will thrive in this dynamic, fast-paced position.
The Recruiter will work closely with senior leaders and the scheduling department, directing all stages of the recruiting and hiring processes and developing creative and effective sourcing and recruiting strategies to attract strong creative talent.
• Interfacing with external partners, candidates, and all levels of internal staff
• Sourcing candidates using a variety of sources and techniques (social media, cold calls, networking, job fairs, etc.)
• Building relationships with candidates and external talent; providing guidance throughout the interview process
• Screening, reviewing and assessing candidate portfolios
• Coordinating candidate interviews
• Evaluating candidate skills and qualifications; providing feedback
• Negotiating candidate offers and manage offer process
• Performing market research; keeping abreast of trends and developments
• Spearheading additional projects and completing ad hoc responsibilities
• Full-cycle recruiting experience preferably in design, creative, marketing, or advertising
• Successful sourcing and recruiting techniques
• Ability to review portfolios against a brand's aesthetics
• Clear and concise communication and presentation skills
• Creative, and entrepreneurial with a results-oriented, "think outside the box" mindset
• Helpful, team-oriented work style
• High-level organizational and multitasking skills; ability to prioritize and complete competing tasks on deadline
• Extremely tech- and internet-savvy; proficiency in MS Office
Please submit your resume to be considered for this exciting and hands-on recruiting role.